Community Education is proud to partner with our online provider, Ed2Go, to offer a variety of online courses. We offer two types of online course experiences: Fundamental Courses and Career Training programs. Both are non-academic and not-for-credit. The Career Training Programs award a certificate of completion upon passing the program.
- Lifelong Learning courses are affordable, fun, fast, convenient, easy to use, and lead by an expert instructor.
- Comprehensive online courses available in an instructor-led six week, or self-paced format
- Expert instructors lead each course
- Engaging student discussion areas
- Confirmation of completion awarded with passing score
- Our Career Training Programs are designed by a team of professionals from each respective field, who work to provide the student with effective web-based learning experiences.
- Learn in-demand skills recognized by employers
- Many courses prepare the student for a national certification
- Start anytime - work at your own pace and complete in 3 to 6 months and up to a year
- Textbooks and learning materials are included
- Support offered via phone, email, or live chat 7 days a week
- Expert instructor assistance provided
- Career Counselors are provided